Penetration Tester / Security Consultant
TrustedSec is currently seeking passionate information security professionals to join our consulting Team. The position will be reporting to the Practice Lead and will be responsible for assisting our valued customers in their security assessment needs. This will include performing penetration tests and security assessments of their internal and external environments in order to identify vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement to achieve their desired security goals. At times, they will also work with other teams within the organization to collaborate on deliverables. This is a technical role and the candidate should be familiar with penetration testing.
- The ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Network penetration testing (external & internal), to include exploitation and lateral movement, above and beyond running automated tools..
- Experience with WiFi, physical and social engineering testing
- Proficient with scripting languages such as Python, Powershell, Bash, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with penetration testing frameworks and tools, such as Kali Linux, The Penetration Testing Execution Standard, Metasploit, Cobalt Strike, Burp Suite Pro, Wireshark, Nmap, etc.
- Ability to think creatively when dealing with complex situations and attempting to manipulate and circumvent network systems
- Experience with administering, and troubleshooting Windows and Linux network environments
- Strong communication skills, to include the ability to effectively work with clients in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated ability to present technical topics and knowledge transfer to both technical and high level clients
- Knowledge of emerging security technologies, software, and methodologies
- Expert level meme skills
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE) a plus
- Vulnerability research and exploit development is a plus
Beyond the awesome people that are in the company, TrustedSec has some incredible benefits, including:
- Medical, vision, and dental
- 401k with company matching and no vesting period
- Flexible paid time-off / holidays
- Quarterly bonus program
- Training / conference opportunities
- Relevant industry certification reimbursement